The ultimate, most extreme and brutal run of the year is back! This time in Belgium! The Ultra Viking will take place this year during the Water Edition in Gent! During the Ultra Viking you will have to overcome more than 60 kilometers and 120 obstacles on your way to Valhalla! Will you overcome this glorious challenge?
The world's most extreme obstacle run challenge is coming to Belgium! The Ultra Viking was introduced in 2018 in Cologne, where 600 participants took on the challenge of overcoming the glorious Ultra Viking. A year later, in 2019, it was the turn of Warstein (Germany). During both editions, only 42% of all participants managed to complete the full Ultra Viking.
Do you have what it takes to complete the most extreme obstacle run challenge? 60km, over 135 obstacles in just 10 hours! Grab your chance and sign up for this unique event in Amsterdam. Please note, maximum 600 starting places available.
What do you get?
- 60 km Ultra Viking course (19km, 19km, 13km, 7+km)
- 3 exclusive Ultra Viking challenges
- Uniek Ultra Viking T-shirt (t.w.v €22,50)
- Unique Ultra Viking Medal*
- Nutrition points during the run
- Free action photos of your participation
- Free finish photo
- Beer or water at the finish
- Priority to all obstacles
- Extra nutrition (bananas) at the Ultra Viking
*Medal will only be awarded to Ultra Vikings who complete the complete course (60km), within the stipulated 10h and start the next rounds before the stipulated cut-off times.