On Saturday, November 04, 2023 it's time for the most beautiful finale of the Strong Viking season. On the famous Viking terrain of the Berendonck in Wijchen (near Nijmegen) you have the chance to be at the start of the Strong Viking Trail Run.
The Trail Run is an offroad running event in a beautiful and varied area including heathland and sand drifts. You choose from the well-known Strong Viking distances: 4km, 7km, 13km. The 19km is slightly longer during the Trail Run and with this you run a half marathon. The 42km Trail Marathon is also part of this edition! During the Trail Run you will only have to face the natural elements and obstacles, such as streams, tree trunks and hills.
Will you join us to end the season with a wonderful Trail Run through beautiful nature? Of course your participation counts for the Medals for Life! Score during this last minute run your medal or get an extra point to start next year energetically!
What do you get?
- Free participation photo
- Free wardrobe
- Care during the run
- Catering facilities
- Beer or water at the finish
- Medal point for your Medal-for-Life
- Unique medal for the Trail Marathon!
- Showers (no opportunity)
- Finisher shirt (possible for a fee of €12.50)
- Iron Viking medal (this does not apply to the 42km Trail Marathon, only to the Strong Viking Obstacle Run Iron Viking)