Saturday 14 March
IMPORTANT: COVID-19 UPDATE
Dear Strong Viking,
Given the new developments/measures around the COVID-19 (Corona Virus) as presented today in the Netherlands and Belgium, we’re unfortunately forced to make the decision to cancel the Strong Viking Trail Run in Balen this Saturday (14th of March 2020).
We have already started preparing and building everything for the Trail Run in Balen and until today we had the full intention on continuing with this event.
We deeply regret that we’re necessary to make this decision. Next week all participants will receive a mail with a voucher for a next Trail Run event.
For now the Mud Edition in Gent on 18th and 19th of April 2020 will still take place. In case that we can’t organise this edition as a result of further developments, we will contact all the participants and they will also receive a voucher for a future edition.
Given the scope of this cancellation and the communication, we ask for your understanding and patience for the situation so we can provide you with further information as soon as possible.
Team Strong Viking