Monday 19 February
Kickstart your training with a group of Vikings during a 5-day OCR Training Camp at Mike's Gym in Marbella, Spain. Each ticket includes daily OCR trainings, healthy meals, overnight stays, assault course training and much more! Are you ready for it?
For the first edition of the OCR Training Camp, we're traveling to the beautiful location of Marbella, near Malaga (Spain)! This 5 day trip includes daily training sessions to make sure you're ready for the new obstacle run season. Are you signed up for one of the OCR Series and/or Strong Viking events in 2018 and want to learn some new techniques and other practical tips & tricks? Then get your tickets for the OCR Training Camp from Monday 19th until Friday 23rd of February. The training camp will start Monday the 19th at 12:00pm and end the 23rd also at 12:00hr, so please keep this is mind while planning your trip. Each ticket includes:
What you get:
- Accommodation - Log cabins (min 2. - max. 4 pers).
- Use of all trainings facilities of Mike’s Gym, including Assault Course
- Timed lap on the Assault Course (Friday morning)
- Extra trainings by Frank van Lieshout (OCR Series Athlete).
- 3 healthy meals per day
- Towels + bedding set
- 1 time Laundry service
- Fun week (Mon-Fri) together with a group of OCR Racers!
- Flight or travel to Malaga (nearest airport).
- Extra private lessons from Mike (owner) at €50 p.h.
- Pick-up at the airport: €12.50 p.p single trip.