One of the most extreme marathons in History is taking place again! The Ultra Viking is coming back to Germany in 2019! You'll have to pass more than 60 kilometres and 120 obstacles on your way to Walhalla! Will you master this glorious challenge?
600 participants max.
Five years after its foundation Strong Viking introduced the Ultra Viking in 2018. The logical subsequent step of the Iron Viking! 600 participants from 15 different nations took part in this heavy challenge! Taking place parallel to the Strong Viking Brother Edition many heightmetres may be expected!
On september 28th 2019 the Ultra Viking is coming back to Germany! Are you Ultra enough?
Included in your Ticket
- 60 km Ultra Viking track
- Refreshments during the run
- Free photos and videos after the run
- Free finish photo
- Beer or water at the finish
- Unique Ultra Viking t-shirt
- Fastlane at all the obstacles
- Finish time registration
- Time registration at points on the track
- Extra refreshments (Bananas) during the Ultra Viking
- Unique Ultra Viking medal*
*Medals will only be awarded to those who complete the full Ultra Viking within the 10 hour time limit, reach all the cut-off times and are able to manage the extra obstacles.