COVID-19 UPDATE: CANCELLED
Unfortunately, to our great disappointment, we have received bad news. The municipality of Velsen informed us that it would no longer grant the permit for the Strong Viking Brother Edition & Family Edition. This is due to the large increase in the number of infections in the region where the event was to take place and the stricter measures in the Kennemerland security region where the event was to take place.
As positive as the municipality was initially about our Corona-proof protocol, last Friday’s pressconference turned the tide. In view of the municipality’s decision, we are not allowed to organise the Brother and Family Edition on 10-11th October 2020. Immediately after the announcement from the municipality we contacted the municipality of Wijchen as to whether the event could take place here, but they also indicated that they would not (or could not) issue a permit for this. An enormous disappointment for you as a participant and also for our organisation.
In the meantime all participants are informed what will happen with their tickets.
For frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 cancellation, check www.strongviking.com/covid