Win a trip to Iceland!
Iceland, the land of the elements, was called "snœland" by the ancient Vikings around the year 874 and designated as Holy Land by the Vikings. The island is full of volcanic activity and beautiful landscapes and is therefore a must for adventurous tourists. Iceland consists mostly of low and medium mountains, covered or not by glaciers, from which many rivers flow to the sea. They are usually unnavigable for ships due to the fast currents. The inland area is virtually uninhabited; the most densely populated area is on the south-western coast around Reykjavík.
Strong Viking gives you the chance to discover this real Viking-island! Get your ticket for a Strong Viking edition in 2022 and have a chance to win an all-inclusive trip for 2, including flight and accommodation!
Participation in action
- Everyone who buys a ticket for a Strong Viking edition in 2022 before April 1st will automatically participate in this win action.
- This action will run until March 31st 2022.
- Strong Viking is at all times allowed to change the action conditions or stop the actions without giving a reason.
- The winner of this promotion will be chosen by a draw in an impartial manner.
- The winner of an action will be notified personally by email.
- Strong Viking is authorized to exclude persons from participation in case of suspicion of illegal participation or fraud.
- Participants that have not won a prize will not be notified.
- It is not possible to exchange the won product for another product or money.
- Two persons
- Four days
- Return flight tickets Amsterdam - Reykjavik
- Accomoation and breakfast
- Travel period April/May 2022