Recepy: John West salad for dinner
2 Personen | 30 minuten | hoofdgerecht | Tonijn
Meal salad with John West for Salads
Hungry after an intensive day at Strong Viking (Family Run)? Then this salad with John West for Salads will certainly make you happy!
- 1 can of John West Salads
- 200 grams of new potatoes with peel, cut into slices
- 100 grams of chicory (1 stump), finely chopped
- 100 grams of fennel, chopped
- 100 grams of peeled apple, cut into pieces
- 1/4 lime
- 60 grams of sweet red pointed pepper, cut into small strips
- 1/2 pieces of avocado, cut into small pieces
- 6 whole walnuts
- 50 grams of low-fat yogurt
- 5 grams of fresh dill, very finely chopped (1 large tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon of French mustard
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, in parts
- Stir the new potatoes with water and cook until al dente in about 10 minutes. Then drain and let it cool.
- Mix the chicory, fennel and apple in a mixing bowl and immediately squeeze the lime over it and then mix it briefly (nice for the color and taste).
- Add the sliced pointed pepper, avocado, walnut and tuna and mix all ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix the low-fat yogurt with the sliced dill and mustard.
- Then serve the salad in a bowl with the egg segments on top and the yoghurt dressing on top. Enjoy your meal!
Nutritional value per person
- Energy: 570 kilocalories
- Protein: 30 grams
- Fat: 34 grams
- Carbohydrates: 31 grams
- Dietary fiber: 8 grams