Healthy snack: John West Salmon cookies!
16 Salmon cookies | 30 minutes | snack | salmon
Salmon Cookies wit John West Salmon
After the Strong Viking (Family Run) you naturally take your moment to snack. With these salmon cookies you have a tasty and healthy snack in one! Also perfect to supplement your proteins before you exercise.
- 2 cans of Salmon pieces with Dill
- 100 grams of couscous
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 20 grams of fresh ginger, grated
- 100 grams of chestnut mushrooms, very finely chopped
- 150 grams of aduki beans (or other small beans), drained
- 150 grams of fresh soup vegetables
- 70 grams of self-rising flour
- Olive oil for frying
- Heat the oven to 170 degrees and immediately mix the couscous with the salmon in a mixing bowl, so that the couscous becomes soft in the damp salmon.
- Then start the other grater / slicing work and add all ingredients to the salmon and couscous.
- Mix everything well and make 16 equal portions with a spoon.
- Form salmon balls between the palms and then crush them into cookies.
- Then heat olive oil in a frying pan and bake the salmon cookies in brown.
- Place them on baking paper on an oven plate and bake them for 10 minutes.
- Allow the salmon cookies to cool and keep them in the fridge.
The salmon cookies are delicious as a savory snack or to use as a snack
Nutritional value per cookie
- Energy: 85 kilocalories
- Protein: 5 grams
- Fat: 2 grams
- Carbohydrates: 10 grams
- Dietary fiber: 2 grams